Olympus Burger! Part 1/2 Olympus Burger! Part 1/2

the loading screen was boring

and it was taking to long to start so i'm voting 5/10 because i didn't get to see the movie. COMEON MAN you need to enertain me! that's why you submit. you're my slave because you even do it for free and work so hard. make that work seem useful and have at least a preloader game so i can play something in the meantime. jeez.

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

too much red

a variety in color would help. everything isn't read you know... that's not realistic.

Seisure: The Movie Seisure: The Movie

AAAAAH!

YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A WARNING OR SOMTHIGN I'M EPILEPTIC

Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

You are not understanding.

Good luck on your future of animations. because youl need it. you need to practice the basics of animation skills like expression and emotion. your characters are in desperate need of, say, my skils. don't believe me? watch my animation.

anyways, besides the fact, you need to know some basic cinematography skills as well. the composition of your shots is incorrect. just to set things simply your style is currently in clover field mode. you need to have your cinematography be a little more like kubrick. steady camera, long shots, and not so much movement. kubrick i a genius as well as adam philips nd such. learn form them well, i have, and it paid off.

good luck ass-shoe.

danomano65 responds:

you must be "the savior" of newgrounds, cuz you really know what ur talking about.